Wildland fires, disasters and emergency incidents take a host of responders. When the magnitude of the event exceeds agency resources, reinforcements from professional wildland fire services are called. National Wildlife Suppression Association (NWSA) represents more than 250 companies. A membership with NWSA can put your company on the front lines of help.
NWSA company membership includes:
- Workshop on topics related to the industry
- National NWSA conference with agency guest speakers and opportunities to interact with your peers
- Magazine subscription
- Quarterly newsletters and email updates
- Access to NWSA training and database storage system, which produces incident qualification cards
- Discounts from some of our corporate sponsors
- Record inspections in region 6 for VIPR resources
- Discounted rates for use of training database
- Attendance at all national membership meetings
- Voluntary chapter membership access
You can download the application and Code of Ethics below and fax them to us or complete the membership application online. We need to have both forms before we can process your membership application.